Previously  Music World used to provide Tamil ARR cds. But later on they stopped that. In case of big hits somtimes Planet M provides the cd on advance booking and personal requests.

I got the "Kadhal Virus" from Planet M only.

Arijit

Avik Chatterjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, Can anybody tell me where can I purchase the Tamil Music CD's in Kolkata. area, please name a
nearby store with address.

Thanks in advance

Avik

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS