if someone would be so kind as to upload the songs or samples of the
songs for those of us who wont be able to get the original cd on the
day of the release that would be GREAT!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, jereme wilsander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> today , the day for which tamil fans  r waiting to hear a best
music from a great one......going to buy original CD
today..........ah aah.........waiting to hear our dear  A R Rahman's
marvellous matchless music after 6 months.............
>  enjoy guys.....
>
> BoB eevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> HIIII guyz
>

> The much awaited A Aah is released now~~~!!!
>
> I will grab my copy by tonight

> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
> This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
> and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
> Mangal Pandey - The Rising
> http://www.risingthefilm.com
> http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
> Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family
photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.