Yes Dwarkish was the long time comedian and now he is a producer. Remeber Aaptamitra (later this was redone as Chnadramukhi in Tamil) was his production.
I had met him a few months ago and just told that he should pull ARR and he said in a pleasing way that he doesnot have such huge money to pull the BOSS

Avin DCosta wrote:
Read this..

Press : You recalled your association with Mr.VijaiAnand and

Dwarkish. Could you tell us something about that?

ARR: After I came out of Mr. Ilayaraja's troupe, I had my own
equipment and stuff like that. I was a keyboard player, then I got
upgraded as an arranger. Most of the films I did was with

Mr.Dwarkish,

probably I have worked on 3-4 films with them. This was probably in
1988-89.

---

 Is it the same Dwarakish who acted as Comedian in most of Kannada
films? If it is so, I want to know which are the films Rahman worked
with him.?Can somebody clarify...?

 Sometimes back a fan in this group mentioned that Rahman's first
work was in Kannada films with Dwarakish. There was no reply  for
that, Can somebody know about this?

Thanks..

Avin

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS