hi,

RAHMAN FACTORY HAS ALWAYS DELIVERED GOODS MORE THAN EXPECTATIONS...

back with a bang !! when did he go out to be back !!! he was always
there, the only thing was his correct choice of movies. if our boss
scores for movies like ah aah once in every 4 months, nobody can b
near him.
superb sounds, syncs, loops, high pitches, native instruments and
mixing makes it a perfect album.

anbe song for the first time was written for a MD and not for a hero.

his voice in high pitch is amazing.

sheer magic

i like the thazhuvdhu song very much.... small voice modulations
captured carefully.

BOSSS !!! if iam cheerful at my place its bcoz of the music from
your factory.

RAHMAN AND RAHMAN FACTORY HAVE A LONG LIFE!!!

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.