aahhh aahhhhh is simply superb and wonderful work.....just wanna ask r u arr fan or ur aim is to condemn him.....wut a terrifying music he gave to this movie....no one can do this type of great job....he put alot of effort for this film......it's simply just for us as his fans......great job god.....

You are the god of music foreva,........

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From: Rilwan Mubarak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [arr] ah aah.. BIG Disappointment????
>Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hey guys
>
>wots wrong with u all guys.. he has given 2 clasic audio [The rising and ah aah] look @ the variation of codes and he's arrangments... how do u all guys need to be like roja, bombey,taal, kadalar dinam.... friends we r in 2005 not 1995. he has given the music acording to the movie. not all high and low pich songs. pls dont compare AR with other MD. every one got there own style of work. if u dont like the songs go and listen to other songs. pls dont talk like u all guys knw much.
>
>This Ah Aah got fresh music look much clear those words. this gona beet Anniyan and chandramughi audio sales. i am dam sure that.
>
>if i said anything wrong pls guys sorry
>
>Regards,
>
>Rilwan.
>
>Barathan Ananthu Ramachari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I m terrible lOvEr of HiS music..
>
>I have enjoyed Lots Tuns of his creativity.. New Sounds..
>
>Dont want to hear the same what he has already done.. I think his
>past TUNES r v much better..
>
>I feel RAHMAN has no enough time OR He doesnot care abt South Indian
>Films..
>
>Whenever i hear songs of him.. i always expect or listen how
>different is from Other composers or How depth the musics r..
>
>But.. psssssssssssssssss............ NOTHING MUCH in Aa Aah..
>Seriously All my Work got Upset coz.. i was expecting a biggie from
>ARR and heared the songs.. after hearing.. i felt.. pooh.. Totally i
>got upset as if it is my OWN music is not good...
>
>any ways .. different opinions will be there..
>
>If any MUSICICANS IN HERE.. OR DEEP ANALYSERS OF MUSIC.. I WOULD LIKE
>TO KNOW.. WHAT HAS HE DONE SPECTACULAR IN AA AAH.. ANY WAYS I WILL
>ALSO LISTEN AND SEE DOES THAT Mesmerizes ME..
>

>c Y a
>
>thanks for tking Time
>

>This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
>and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
>Mangal Pandey - The Rising
>http://www.risingthefilm.com
>http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
>Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005
>
>Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
>Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
>Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
>Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>New music artists Music artists New country music artists Christian music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
> [...]

Country music artists New music artists New country music artists
Christian music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS