Coz two of the biggest hits songs from Murder were copied. Go to Karthiks site for details. Its another issue whether ARR said that statement.

Raghu
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:21 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: Mumbai Mirror Report may be half truth

Hi,
Yes it does not look ARR at all. Like he criticized Subhaish Ghai,
picturization of his songs, and the way he said clearly that 'no
more period films'. It is certainly not ARR. Moreover it is also
strange the way he praised 'Jadu hai nasha hai'. And then he praised
Amar Jamal who sang songs of Murder, it looks it is dont to make it
an issue. To make the copycat Anu Malik against ARR, why did not ARR
give credit to Anu Malik but the singer Amar Jamal.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Karim Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> As per the reports on these websites, the team working
> with Mumbai Mirror is notorious of making up stories.
>
> Following is an extract from the webpage
> http://www.dancewithshadows.com/media/mumbai-mirror.asp
>
> "It is Page 23, yawn! The next four pages are sports
> pages. But I am shaken out of my slumber by the first
> Sports page, where the top panel says "Nightmare on
> Lap 59" about the previous day's F1 race. "Raikkonen
> loses his wheels", misinforms Mumbai Mirror. Wheels?
> You mean, plural? Two wheels?
>
> I had watched the entire race on Sunday. It was sad to
> see Kimi crash out at the end of the race when he was
> still No.1, when the McLaren's front tyre and
> suspension failed. Kimi lost only one wheel. Mumbai
> Mirror has pulled out one more. Which is why I think
> he lost.
>
> By now, I am completely shattered by Mumbai's informed
> choice. Those who are interested, and keen to learn
> more, please buy a copy yourself. Better still,
> subscribe, and get a treat of its editorial brilliance
> day after day."
> May be this was just a printing error, there are many
> other blunders mentioned "So much for one of the most
> reputed printing houses in the country"
> There are many more "Truths" brought under the
> scanner.
> I personally feel, the interview is not entirely true.
> I wonder if Boss so blatantly criticized Subhash Ghai.
> The use of words is very unlike Boss.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS