I think all fans know the caliber of arr.
Then say why he reused somany his famous loops in Rising.
I think he has no interst in the film(bcoz it is ahistorical film).
in bestfriend SPB & Shreya's song is very boaring.May the fans can say it is good.but others don't.
However he is a legend proves again in theme songs of these films.
In older times all the poeple liked all tracks in his albums.
But now only some tracks become hits.Others may be hit among fans .Why?
I need his older times(all the tracks in album is hit)?
what use say?
///////////
if u don't agree with me.
Hear the songs of Tajmahal(latest hindi music by noushad)it is superb.

http://mail.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS