Hi Guyz & Gurlz,

Well....to tell u the truth...even i felt very disappointed ,like
any genuine fan wud have felt, when I heard "AH...AAH.." Thought I
dont mind getting the original...

Its too techy....too much of sounds...with the lyrics getting
bogged.. Pretty unsual ARR stuff...

Especially after hearing  classy album like "Rising"...couldnt
digest this...And the worst part is I am forcing myself to hear it
again and again....it isnt inviting me...!! (really feeling
embarrassed)

Rahman is the pioneer tio bring in this kinda techno stuff to
India..but now there are lotsa MD to do these stuff..remix kind..
And Rahman himself has quoted that....So why shud he be working on
these..

Rahman is classy...He should be doing something in the range of
Kaadhal desam or Kadhal Virus (techy numbers)..

Anyways...there's always a saving point..."Anbe Aruyire"...love that
song...thats really the Rahman style..

Ultimately the creativity that used to surprise us is missing here

Cheers,
Bharat K.V.

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.