Hi,

Thanks a bunch to all of you who turned up for the
meeting, and made it a grand success.

For a start, it was good. really good.
And lets make this a regular event, once every month.

I will just brief you some points which linger in my
mind about the meet. (This also conains thoughts
expressed by Bhaskar)

First of all this was the maiden ARR fans meet at
Chennai.
Umpteen attempts at having a meeting of Chennai
Rahmaniacs never materialised. And finally we made it
happen.
The response was so good. 11 fans met at the Anna
Tower at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday (23rd July 2005).

All those who turned in will never forget the evening
atleast for quite some time, for sure.

Karthik S (Chennai)
Sri Balaji
Gururaj
Jarshad
Bhaskar
Ram Prasath
Badri
Srinivas Raghavan
Ganesh
Vinod Raju

The whole meeting took place, riding on the high
spirits of Ah-Aah audio's super success.
We had nice time discussing on the various albums,
BGMs and much more the spiritual stuffs of BOSS.
We were also discussing about the future projects of
Rahman.
We also discussed on our plans for meeting Rahman
personally and also showing our presence for the 3D
Concert, and also for Netru Indru Naalai concert.
We also took photographs and it will be memorable one
in our life.
(PICS are uploaded at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/?saved=1)

So we had planned, whether it is a movie or a concert,
we the fans will go in a mass and give big cheers for
our ISAI PUYAL.

Once again, BIG thanks to all the attendees from the
bottom of my heart.
And special thanks to Karthik who was there for
co-ordinating this event right from the start,
To all those confirmed folks who couldnt make it due
to some reason or other, hope to see you all for the
next meeting, which we are planning to have in a
grander scale during August end.

Thanks and regards,
Vinod Raju

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.