I am all for not downloading the songs and all but the
point about Desam. I believe it did not do so well not
because of the downloading but to the fact that it was
not given any publicity. Plus, I don't hear any of
these songs on the airwaves, not the mention the movie
in tamil. What do you think?

--- Guy Harish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Rahmaniacs;
> Plez read this mail till finish if u really are a
> ARR fan....I jus have a small request to make to all
> ARR fanz out there...As all of us know,Ah Ahh album
> is not yet available in Malaysia & certain
> countries...But no matter what,it'll surely release
> in Malaysia...For those who are so eager to listen
> to these songs,plez listen to them
> online....PLEZ!PLEZ!PLEZ don download them & listen
> & when the CDs are released u'll don't buy it coz
> u'll have already downloaded it...This is what
> mainly happened to Desam songs...It had a very bad
> sales in Malaysia ( as what i heard ) & this brought
> down the standards of the album in Malaysia....Don't
> let this happen again to one of our ISAI PUYAL's
> effort...Jus wait & it'll surely release...If
> we,Rahmaniacs,ourself dont support him,then wats
> gonna happen to all his effort...For those who have
> already donloaded it or plannin to download it,go
> ahead but make sure when the album is released,get
> urself an original copy & get rid of the duplicate
>  copy...coz once u give it ot ur fren,evry1 will
> start burning a copy for themselves...tell this to
> ur frenz who are not ARR fanz...coz the more cd's
> sold,the name of the album goes up & it'll have
> chances to get itz place in the ranking...lets us
> stop wateva that happened to Desam...Thanx for
> reading & sorry if i said anything wrong....ARR
> 4eva...
>
> P.S.....For those who have been writing bad comments
> bout ARR's Music,PLEZ BUZZZZZ OFFF FROM THIS
> GROUP!!!!!!THIS IS AN ARR FAN GROUP & NOT ANTI ARR
> FAN GROUP!!!!THANZ FOR UR CO-OPERATION!!!!!!!!
> Yur Fren & ARR Fan;
> HariRAHMANiac
> *...PEACE is restin in ARR's MUSIC...*

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.