Guys,

I believe ah aah has been recorded in the new studio (SHAFEE STUDIO 5) in 5.1 Dolby Digital or DTS or could be in some other format which can't be supported by our local malaysian distributers. Could be this reason causing them to delay the Ah Aah release in Malaysia. Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a poor support by the local distributors. Ayyooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't take thissssssssssssss..

g.gandhinath

> [...]
>next week according to the shops that told me if not
>i'm sure there is sumthing wrong.
>
>KUMARAN,
>ARR FAN.
>
>--- BoB eevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Im very sorry i given you the wrong info abt ah aah
> > audio in malaysia. Yesterday i asked veenai they
> > said today 28/07/2005 then today i went back there
> > they said its tomorrow then i took their phone no.
> > Now when i call them they said its next week.
> > huuuuhh i don know why???? A.R. Rahman has no market
> > anymore. Last time the name ar rahman cd is like
> > gold but now. But the suprising thing is priyasaki,
> > kana kanden, ponnian selvam was released same as
> > india's release. I think they has lose hope on ar
> > rahman's music to become a hit. Actually its true.
> > Rahman should'nt do movies which has so many
> > problems like godfather. He should do anniyan. Even
> > though how great was a music for a film which has
> > any other highlights it sure would'nt make waves.
> > But anniyan can. So however we are music adicted so
> > we wait for another two days as wat as letchuman
> > said. If it does'nt release i dont know wat to say.
> >
> > BoB eevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Ah Aah is releasing today. I asked Veenai. Kuala
> > Lumpur. It will release on 28/07/2005. Maybe after
> > two days you can get it in northen malaysia. Dont
> > ask alai osai they are also so rude especially the
> > chinese lady!!.
> >
> > Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi all malaysian gang,i just called alai osai
> > earlier,a man answered,i
> > asked whether ARRahman's Anbe Aayuyire is rleeased
> > ,he said audio,i
> > said yes,then he said no,then i ask when will it
> > release,and he said "
> > i wouldnt know " ,then i said "why do u keep an
> > audio shop?" and
> > slammed the phone...hehehehe...i know i was rude,but
> > thats not the
> > answer u expect from an Audio Production company!!

> > protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >
> > This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
> > and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
> > Mangal Pandey - The Rising
> > http://www.risingthefilm.com
> > http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
> > Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12,
> > 2005
> >
> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The
> > Music, The Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman
> > e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

Get your ringtones, operator logos and picture messages from MSN Mobile.

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS