Hi Keshav - good you pointed that out - I thought I was the only one who noticed, and felt that I might be wrong. Yes, the 'anbe, aaruyire, en anbe aaruyir neeye' part has another voice, and going by album credits, which have Naresh Iyer in backing vocals,and my judgement, I'd vouch its him.

What say, others?

Jitesh

keshav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, there is an interesting point to be noted..in the song Anbe Aaruyire...very cleary at 3:12 to 3:15 another guy joins Rahman (or is it rahman himselfhaving his voice filtered with an effect), rendering the pallavi. Can anyone figure out who is it ???

http://mail.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS