I;ll try but I;m sure Vij will update us sooner :-))

Would have been good to see you Gops.  Next time may be

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
and write back to us with your experience ASAP!

Thanks,
Gopal.

"We neglect our cities at our peril. For, in neglecting them, we neglect the nation."
-John F. Kennedy

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

New music artists Music artists New country music artists
Christian music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS