From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of sujith s kumar
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 4:34 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] DISCUSSION ON FAVORITE SONGS

Hi guys,
As a rahman fanatic, I would vote for Kangalal Kaidhu
Sei as his best album ever. The song En Uyir Thozhiye
is so scintillating that I am never tired of it.  That
song is my favourite. Any one who shares my
views........

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS