Hi all,
If u guys have heard the song "naam ada likhna", on the first hearing, I thought its rahman...am a fan of arr since roja and yet couldnt make out tht its someone else.
Though die hard fans can very well segregate rahman songs from thousands of unheard songs, there will still be possibility of some songs tht may be accidently taken under arr.
Moreover, more and more mds adopt rahmanish way of creating music...
Of course, then the main test will be melody, which differs for every md.

There have been instances when we feel like htis is probably rahman, but eventually turns up some one else.
DO u feel like  or have ever felt like any song that sounded like rahman and ended up being composed by others? Pls add..

ashok

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
http://in.photos.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS