I hope people will not comment on the album after just
listenin to it once. Im sure all of us know ARR's
music takes some time to grow. I first listened to the
audio trailer then saw the video trailer. Then i
listened to the mp3 and i finally bought the original
M'sian CD. Each phase was diffrent and the original CD
is miles better. Now i do agree that the base is quite
high and esp in 'mayilragae' song the music is louder
then the lyrics(probably to cover madhusree's bad
tamil) in the mp3 but the CD is just fine. If you have
a good sound system the result is amazing. The
distributer for M'sia is Suara Networks and i urge all
to buy the original. Lets make Ah Aah a big success
here and already the audio is rocking in shops and
radio stations with 'maramkothiye' being the current
favourite followed by 'anbe aaruyire'. I have listened
to all the songs around 20 times now and im getting
extremely addicted to it. All the songs are superb and
just breath-taking. I would rate Ah Aah better then
New and E20U18 and at par with Boys, KKS and AE. It's
gonna get better after the movie releases.

--- noorulwahid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> whoever listened to the malaysian copy, how was the
> standard
> cos i was waiting for msian copy to release. i dun
> wanna waste my
> money on a mediocre quality cd. i would rather buy
> the indian one
> and it is cheaper by S$2. Please tell me who is the
> distributor for
> malaysia. And those who bought and listened to the
> indian (5* audio)
> cd, how was the quality?
>
> cos i was listening to the mp3 rip at 320 kbps and
> whenever the bass
> was heavy, there would be noise
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, PAVAN KUMAR
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Aa Aaha songs r really cool and good...listen to
> it for couple of
> days....songs r really superb....
> >

> > ariffk51 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > i am totally dissapointed with Rahman's music on
> this album and
> made
> > worst by the fact that the recording in the
> malaysian copy of the
> CD
> > is
> > sub-
> > standard; every one is singing in a tunnel thus
> making it difficult
> > appreciate this album.
> > i am not sure whether this is localised. generally
> most if not all
> of
> > Rahman's albums would be played in my system
> without any
> embarresment
> > enjoying both the sonic  and the artistic
> qualities but sad to say
> > that
> > cannot say that for this album
> >

> > This August, Discover the Birth of Your
> Independence
> > and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
> > Mangal Pandey - The Rising
> > http://www.risingthefilm.com
> > http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
> > Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug
> 12, 2005
> >
> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man,
> The Music, The
> Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman
> e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > Country music artists New country music artists
> Christian music
> artists New music artists Music artists Unsigned
> music artist

> to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> >  Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home
> [...]

http://mail.yahoo.com

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>