hi divi
i had listened to them
simply superb,extraordinary
can u do me a favour?
just listen the songs once again
u can xperince the depth of Indian music and also our ARRs music .

divya annadurai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is my first mail 2 the group.
But after seeing so many -ve reactions I couldnt resist.
I heard the songs 3 to 4 times & take my word the music actually grows on u as it always does.
So, people, b4 commenting pls make sure u've listened 2 it sufficient no. of times i.e atleast 4 times & then xpress ur views.

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

444

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS