Try some of these dance tracks by A R Rahman...

Humma Humma (Bombay)
Muqabla (Kadalan)
o humdum soniyo re (Saathiya)
chandralekha (Chor Chor or Tiruda Tiruda)
boom boom (Boys..Tamil only)
chika pika raile (tamil version, not hindi)
Ooh La la la
thee thee (thiruda thiruda)
Oorvashi Oorvashi (Kadalan)
Pettai rap (Kadalan)
Secret of success (Boys)
Fanaa (Yuva)
Dhol Dhol (Yuva)
Chinnamma chilkamma (Meenaxi)
Chaiyya Chaiyya (Dil se)
Chori pe chori (Saathiya)
Nachle (Lakeer)

Avin

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, MAYUR VANAGE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi there!!!!!!!
>           I'm MAYUR ! Your new group member .
>
>            As like u , am die hard fan of ARR !!!!!
>
>             I'm learning  tamil  just  through boss's songs !
>             I'm a professional choreographer in mumbai .
>
>             As a tribute to tamil films'n md's ,
>             my group is planning a fusion of top ten
DANCE/FAST/TECHNO             songs of tamil md's!

>              We're supposed to do this mix for a show at
intercollege compition
>               most of my crew members are non-tamilians,but gr8 fan
of ARR !!!!

>               So guys plz help us for making a gr8 fusion
>                Plz post/suggest top ten tamil hits
>
>               After making deadly dance mix I'll share it with u
all.
>               mumbai's first lady DJ is with us!
>

>               sooooooo  plzzzzzzz!
>
>                HELP
>

> ---------------------------------
> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family
photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
>  http://in.photos.yahoo.com

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.