hi,

I heard the same CD, which u are refering to !

Can some one kindly confirm whether the same was done
by Rahman himself or not ?

It has all the Rahman ingredients to it. The Igiri
Nandini number sounds real good !

regards,

Pramod.

--- Ram Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Last month I was shocked and surprised to see a CD
> in a platform shop. It had the following title:
> "Tamil Bhakthi Paadalgal by Rahman". (Meaning, Tamil
> Devotional Music by Rahman). It also had ARR's photo
> on it. I immediately got it (Rs.30 !!!). As soon as
> I entered home, without even removing my slippers, I
> switched on my Sony system and played the CD. Wow
> !!! What a quality !!!. It was definitely of ARR's
> quality. It was totally different from the
> conventional music played on the roads and loud
> speakers. I was happy that I saved & revived such a
> beautiful album from the platform mud !!!
>
> I don't know when this album got released. Was it
> before Roja ??? Or after BaBa ??? No idea. But the
> quality says it is Rahman's. Just wanted to confirm
> with you guys, if anyone has any info on this. Also,
> is it possible to upload a couple of the tracks (as
> MP3) to files section??? (as everyone can share the
> joy, I experienced !!!).
>
> Cheers,
> Ramkumar

http://mail.yahoo.com

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.