dera vilas
i agree with ur views but please do not give such harsh comments

u can not say that ketan mehta totally failed in direction
he was successfull in creating the feel of that era
except the mistake of adding too much songs and a bit nauncense
scenes, he was allright elsewhere

the thing is that the movie was not as good as expected and any
other director like santoshi could make it exceptional

and one more thing for arr fans, songs are not cut and are shown
well as well

bye

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, VILAS PATIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear Fans,
>
> As far as the music is concerned the album is superb. First when I
heard the song I was eager to watch the movie. Yesterday it was a
holiday. We take tickets in black. I must tell u that if u have not
seen the movie yet then dont watch it. Ketan Mehta the director has
killed the whole story. I give zzero marks for his direction. There
is no need of amisha and rani in the film. The songs also come like
obstacles which breaks the link of the film. Except Amir Khan nobody
is impressive. I dont understand why Aamir has wasted his 16 months
in growing hairs for such a boring film. Ketan Mehta has
limitations. It could be a very different movie if directed by
somebody else like Rajkumar Santoshi, Asutosh Gowarikar.

> Well thats my opinion.
>
> Vilas Patil

> http://mail.yahoo.com

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.