hey lissen,i got a bit too carried away in my last mail regarding your criticism
m sorry for that
fatymah jaffery

raaja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
not even expert people will giv comments like u, remember you are critice the no.1 MD in Asia... if u wanna to giv comment, make sure giv the full detail, the songs title and the reason.  not even 24 hrs after the lauching...u start to criticise...

naveenjn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Havent seen you around before. How long have u been in the group? And
this is your first message that too insulting ARR. And the way you
used the word "guarantee" - however bad the music be, no fan will
criticise his idol like that. And if the music was that bad, why didnt
Aamir Khan change the composer for the movie which was over an year in
production? And finally, I cant believe a person in Dubai got the CD
while not even one in India managed to get it.

All these points sum up to a situation where one can doubt your
review's authenticity.

What does the others say?

Naveen

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "adnanakkm4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> i am a damn fan of rahman n live in dubai. I got the copy of rising
> but it was very very disappointing n except for one track.
> i shld recommend rahman to stop doing period movies n go for more
> commercial movies with shankar,maniratnam,subhash ghai etc. now i got
> y producer bobby bedi gave his latest project to some other music
> director due to the drawback of rising.
> i guarantee that rising music will be a flop.
>
> my rating for rising  4/10

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Raaja

 :: http://arrahmans.cjb.net ::

http://mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS