hey you guys r wrong.iam a medical student in amrita Institute of medical sciences."Lokasamasta" isnt composed by arr. even we guys thought the same when we heard for the first time during amma's b'day celebrations. it was composed by a guy called rahul who is a keyboard player.

Karthik S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Coming close on the heels of Ramkumar's message, this is indeed a
surprise. I was in Coimbatore last week and heard a tape in my
Uncle's place. The tape had a pic of Mata Amritanandamayee on the
back and front and was simply called 'Loka Samastha Sukino
Bhavanthu - Vol 115'. Seems my uncle's daughter got it after hearing
it very often in one of the group's colleges in Coimbatore, where
she goes to visit another cousin, regularly! And surprisingly
enough, she was told by college authorities that it was composed
(that particular tape) by Rahman.

I heard it too. The voice was amazingly like Rahman's...it probably
is! And the music is very typical of Rahman. Choir'ish chants all
over the place, very mod instrumentation for a bhajan album. It has
one long song by Rahman (as claimed by the college) and 4 other
songs in side B by another composer. No credit on the tape to Rahman
or any other composer. I'm trying to get a CD version of it here in
Bangalore through one of their colleges in Sarjapur Road.

Karthik
http://www.itwofs.com

Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists
Christian music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS