ya about Bhaji rao.. i read in one of rahman's interviews that he was not happy with the way SLB handled and the way SLB annouced rahman as the composer for Black because Bhaiji rao got shelved... dont know what to believ..

as far i know the only known and 100% sure rahman offerings now are Water, God Father and Rang De basanti in 2005... right?

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
IMDB is not entirely reliable, but then the listings are work in progress. A while ago ARR was
listed as co-composer on Farah Khan's Happy New Year, when ARR was not even remotely involved
with that project. That's not so with Bajirao Mastani with which, ARR's association has been
proclaimed by both SLB and himself.

--- Wired Beats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Guys check this link
>
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006246/
>
>  at IMDB's it says Sholay as one of the movie where Rahman would be involved.
>
> While we know that Ram Gopal verma is redoing Sholay, but Rahman being involved is a big
> news!
>
> However, it says Bhaji Rao Mastani ( which i guess is shelved) so makes me wonder.. it the
> worlds most dependable movie info source..wrong!
>

> Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free
>
> Forums I Free Email I Contact
>

> ---------------------------------
> Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
> http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html

"We neglect our cities at our peril. For, in neglecting them, we neglect the nation."
-John F. Kennedy

Wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for free

Forums I Free Email I Contact

Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS