Guys,

Addition to Raja's message below, I have some more. My friend's uncle is K.S.Ravikumar. Last night, I was speaking with my friend over the phone for a long time. He gave the following sweet info:

" The 'RAPO' between my uncle (KSR) and ARR has developed extremely good !!! ARR is giving more than what my uncle expects !!! More than just films, there is a very good inter-personal relationship between both."

This was his answer. Will this RAPO lead to another Avatharam for ARR in Dhasavatharam ??? Let us wait 'n watch !!!

Right..... next info. My friend had asked about the Shankar-Rajni film, and had asked who will be the music director?. KSR's reply was:

"I think it will be mostly Rahman. But Shankar is yet to decide !!!"

Wow.....

KSR - Kamal - ARR
Shankar - Rajni - ARR

Oh my God..... Let these ultimate combinations come true !!!!!

ARR ke jai !!!

Cheers,
Ramkumar

raaja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Great news guys... KS Ravikumar going to direct a movie with Kamal.. who will be the MD? ARR?

Will Kamal score a perfect ten?

IndiaGlitz [Saturday, August 20, 2005]

Kamal Haasan usually gets a perfect ten for his portrayals on screen.

Now he wants to score a perfect 100.

Yes, the actor is now all geared up to play 10 roles in a movie which would be directed by K S Ravikumar.

The movie titled Dasavatharam is expected to be produced by Oscar Films Ravichandran. It is said that the movie would be a hilarious entertainer and Kamal Haasan is supposedly making a spoof on some international leaders in the movie.

Rumors are abuzz that Oscar Ravichandran has come to the rescue of Khaja Mohideen and has accepted to produce Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu, too, on a first copy basis.

It would go to floors followed by Dasavatharam soon.

Raaja

 :: http://arrahmans.cjb.net ::

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile

http://mail.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS