i'm not indian.but there are indian in my country.i'm exposed to
indian movie (on tv)since i was 7, my mom love the 60s and 70s
(hindi).i dont have that kind of crazy feeling on this.it just 'smthg
to watch when it's all crap in other channel'.
in 1998 when i was in a boarding school,my collegue crazy about kuch
kuch hota hai.every body talking about it day and night for a month.
but i dont even think to watch it. the next year, in university (1999)
on of my friend(a girl) give me the CD n want me to watch it after i
condemn indian(hindi)movie.a stereotype script since 50s.

but that KKHH is something.i watch it twice that day.(then i know why
my collegue crazy about it). i start looking back at previous movie
(DDLJ,HAHK,DTPH,Raja Hindustani).i also watch the film fare award
that KKHH a big winner.(i know about chayya chayya from the stage
performance-srk on a train).

in the year 2000 i start watching almost srk movie (since he is the
only actor that well recognised in my country)rented by my
collegue.and i read about the winner of film fare 1999 and i start to
know about aishwarya rai.in HDDCS she is so so so sooooooo beautiful
in nimbooda.that year taal won for music. i still dont recognised ARR.

i'm crazy about aishwarya. i wanna know everything about her.then i
found that she start with iruvar.and she also starred in kandukondein
kandukondein.i found that the music composed by the one in taal and
dil se.

in the year 2002 i'm searching for all aish movie song include in
tamil movie (something i never watch on tv). i found that
kandukondein2 song superb(esp. konjum mainakkale-of cos becos of aish)
that year i start watch tamil movie on tv(which i find that tamil
movie have more soul than bollywood- in certain movies).then i found
that 'chinna2 aasai'(which i thought a song from an indian singer in
my country-when indian appear on tv, this is the song to sing) is ARR
song.

then, i search for his song and i almost have his complete list by
2003.'boys' is smthg new but it still have the magic.since his song
sound 'not too tamil'. i alway played the song and let my friend
heard it.

and no matter HJ make a catchy adangkaka, Anbe Aruyire is better.ARR
song will alwiz be in my mp3 list.

thanks to Karan Johar!

aishril
malaysia

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.