hi guys
as we all know that p k mishra always did the worst job with rahman
songs (except a few like roja)
same thing happened with MUTHU MAHARAJA as well

there are a few factors

1. The title of the movie itself is responsible for this becuase in
north part of india this kind of name is not found and it looks very
strange name. not one of the good words
2. The lyrics were so poor and of bad and cheap quality that the
music could not do well
for example there is this song
KOI SAMJHADE, GHAR WALI KO BAS MAIN KAREN KAISE
KOI BATLADE, KOI SAMJHADE, PYAR SE RAHEN KAISE
BRAHCHARI BANKAR RAHNA NAHI .............................
3. The movie was not promoted well

that's what i know
bye

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 8/29/05 8:33 PM India Time, _ashwin_dale_ wrote:
>
> > hey, I live in Indore as well. What music shop are you reffering
to?
> > I always but at Sa Re Ga Ma music planet. Have you checke there?
It's

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM