Dear friends,
            My name is P.mohamed arif,iam one of the greatest of my bhaiya ARR. mailing from chennai(tamilnadu).I want to purchase the
ticket for rahman concert in bangalore on 8th
october,2005. And i had never seen the concert of rahman.I want
a suggestion from u that which ticket i should
purchase ticket to see my bhaiya rahman nearly. u please help in this matter and reply to
me immediately to my mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
my contact no-9444205098 & 9840783734.

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS