Hi Pravin,

Can you please send me details of Sydney dinner anyway, though it is too late.

ARR concert in Sydney has been a well kept secret. No promotion at all whatsoever. The only ad I saw was in Indian link, a free (monthly?) news/magazine you can pick up in (some) Indian grocery shops. There is not even any poster, normally displayed for Indian movies or performances. I don't know about Indian FM radios. Many Bollywood music lovers (of other national origins) who don't pick up Indian link will be missing out on once in a lifetime opportunity, unless if they are lucky to know by word of mouth. I hope the organisers know what they are doing to get a full house in (Olympic) Superdome.

The Ticketek says "* Due to unavoidable circumstances, Shankar Mahadevan cannot perform in Sydney. He will perform in Melbourne and return to India. His place in the Sydney concert will be taken by Unni Menon who will fly in specifically for the Sydney concert."

Enjoy Ah Aha

pravindersheoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
well brother
i can not say for sure
try to contact the organization which is hosting or sponsering or
organizing the event

here in australia, the organization named as CHARINDA is organizing
the event and they have planned for the dinners in sydney and
melbourne

probabily this kind of event is possible in singapor as well

if it is then it will be 2 or 3 days before the date of concert

bye

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, jamal siddiq
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Will he b having dinner in singapore also?
>
> pravindersheoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:hi guys
> there is same opportunity in SYDNEY AS WELL
> there is dinner with rahman on 15 september at 7 pm
>
> unfortunatly, due to some extremely urgent committments, i will
not be
> able to attend it
> but if any one else from sydney (or melbourne) is going there
please
> send us the feedback
> it will cost only 150 dollars and i can provide the detalis if
someone
> wants
> bye
>
> pravinder
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "s_sundarr_2000"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > people in melbourne, attending the boss concert on sep 10th. is
any1
> > going for the dinner on sep11th with ar rahman and his team. if
so
> > please mail me as we can catch up together.its only 100 people
and
> it
> > will be a very private function.
> > mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > moderators thanx in advance
> >

> > Thanks guys
> >
> > cheers
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management