hi,
I dunno in what world ur man.Does ARR still use the same old instruments he used 2 some time back.In the same way the singers ur referring 2 r excellent no doubt but lack the same zing with which the present grp of singers deliver the songs.And also depending on the kind of song he still utilises the services of SPB(as in New,A Aah),Chitra(A Aah) n others.So there is no way u hav a valid point 2 make.

Bye,

sumeetprad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What abt Sukhwinder Singh, Sonu Nigam? Hariharan also sings for his
hindi albums every now and then.Nowadays you can find Madhusree
singing alot for Rahamn.
Don't try to create a fuss out of nothing.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "nikhil_341" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> friends,i feel bad when i see those above names associated with arr
> again and again..not coz i am hostile to those ppl..but rahman is not
> associated with SPB,janaki,suseela,mano,jesudas ,chitra...it's good
> he gives chance to new singers ...but why tht does not hold the same
> in case of hindi industry..seems he respects hindi singers more than
> southindian(senior)singers

Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS