It's Really Superb. I downloaded & listen to that really mind blowing & wonderful.

But one more song which i couldn't download as there is no link in this album too has been composed by ARR & Venessa mae. The title of the song is Sabre Dance.
Regards
Raj Narayanan

sure_z24 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,I'm Suresh.I'm been A.R.Rahman's fan since his first movie & I
just got the perfect time to join this group.& I am honoured to join
this group.
& guys do u guys know tht in 2004 ar rahman has composed a song in
vanessa mae album "Choreography ".Well after somehard time I managed
to get the song.Click the link below to download.

http://www.ksmould.co.th/vm/index_en.html

Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS