Hi all,
Yesterday, i was just going through a web site where some of ARR's
childhood days were described. The constant struggle that he had to
face from such a young age looking after an ailing father and taking
up the reins of the family at an age when boys go to school study
and play. He gave up everythin took up the responsibility and
started composing ad jingles and then rest of it is history.Besides
being a world renowned music director I have also noticed how modest
and humble this person is...Just compared this with the other
present day music directors on the following accounts..
1.He is never jealous of anybody..he just concentrates on his work
i.e. music and not shoot off his mouth(Ismail Darbar does that
best..u must be aware of his interview in rediff post music release
of kisna bashing Rahman like anything.Wonder how low ppl can go in
jealousy).
2.He never takes the credit for whatever he has done. He passes on
to the almighty: Sign of a legend.Anu Malik never misses an
opportunity to boast about himself no matter what shit he composes.
3.Knows to respect others:Even after becoming such a renowned
composer still respects and looks upon to his mentor Illayaraja. I
really doubt whether any MD does that or not.
4.The best part:Nobody knew about Naveen,Keith Peters,
Rashid,Anupama,Febi etc..Our boss has ensured that his accomplices
get the required credit for lending their voices or playing the
instruments and also made them popular in the process.Tell me which
MD does this?Take a Nadeem Shravan composition...never it has been
mentioned who played violin or keyboard etc...
5.Always gives credit to fellow composers for their
music..appreciates Yuvan,HJ for anniyan etc..but the vice versa
never happens..
6. Off course his works of charity and his numerous associations to
do whatever possible for social upliftment..
There will be many more but this mail will then last for quite a
long bit..well like our boss i am also not jealous of the MD's whom
i have mentioned but i had to do so to make a clear comparison...
Waiting for his latest releases especially water...anybody going to
B'lore concert plz do send the description and also some pics if
possible..
Lastly, i chatted with a fellow ARR fan and it was so nice to know
each other and discuss the King's music...
Hail ARR...
bye,
anujit

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM