Shankar Mahadevan
Madhushree (Sujata Bhattacharya)
Sivamani Anandam
Rajesh 'Blaaze' Raman
Kailash Kher
Alma (From Bosnia)
Ani (From Armenia)

Hi Group,

Is this the final group of artists who are going to perform in Bangalore? Isn't this a bit too small comparing it to the previous concerts of Rahman ? Any idea on what happened to Udit Narayan, SPB, Karthik, Srinivas, Musthafa and Qadir khan, sukhwinder Singh etc who used to always accompany rahman ?

Also, is there any plan for Rahman fans to attend the concert as a group or something? Which ticket class are you all planning to buy? Is the 3D part extended to the standing class also or is it restricted to the seating class? To be honest the seating class is a bit un affordable for me, but I would not like to miss this opportunity, as I missed the Madras concert :(.

Thanks,
Anees

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS