Thanks for that interesting info, Aravind. These days I am very
jealous over all copycat hindi composers. They are getting fame for
copying. If u surf tv channels you'll see Dhoom, Dus, Kaal, Murder
songs being played repeatedly. They are just remixes of copied
international tunes. Where as our boss's original work in
Swades,Bose, Meenaxi was ignored. (Even for Film awards). I wish ARR
should return to mainstream Commercial cinema and bringback the
vintage era.

Thank and regards...

Avin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM