From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pravinder Sheoran
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 12:26 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Rahman's Worst songs

hey guys
plz, do not scold me for writing this title, it was just to grab attention

see, we are die hard rahman fans and each song of him is like a
precious gift for us

but are there any songs u guys do not like or like less?

just write here

but u should specify the reason behind that (so that there is a
constructive criticism here)

for me, there are two songs

1. Rojana- Lakeer (its too loud in the beginning and do not look like
an a r rahman song or u can say that a song which was finished in
hurry, plus viva are the worst in singing)
[although there are some really really good pieces of flute in between
the stanzas]

2. Bano Rani- 1947 The Earth (first of all i hate the lyrics and
secondly the song looks very annoying, whenever i played it, i never
listened it till the end)
[but again rahman has done wonderfull job in the stanzas]

bye

Raaja

 :: http://arrahmans.cjb.net ::

Yahoo! for Good