Dear All / ...... Sirish,

I have a Highly SPECIAL REQUEST to make friends:

Can any one of you kindly give me the INSTRUMENTALS of ARRahman like Roja, GEntleman and any other ones u can lay ur hands on. I have all the latest instrumental which comes along with a film, but not the ones which have been converted from film music.

This is actually for my BOSS, who inspite of being a Syrian, was and is a die-hard fan of ARRahman, but didnt know who he was. I recently (exactly 3 days back) came to know that he was a die-hard and for the past 10 years was contineously hearing Bombay Theme, which he said always soothed his soul, and i said Rahman was our own and he was taken aback and virtually pleaded to give more of the music, mostly Instrumentals as he told he wont be understanding hindi ot tamil.  I am now compiling it for him.

I was overwhelmed by his act, the way he has placed AR Rahman in his mind, even though not knowing him and only one song wiht him.

PLEASE HELP. ANY LITTLE HELP FROM ANY OF MY FRIENDS HERE WILL BE HUGELY APPRECIATED. Thank You very much for going thru.

Lets together show him a new magical world of "International Music from an Indian Genius". BH.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS