I agree with you, Pravinder. It is high time he speaks out. This is the age of cut throat advertising and self promotion. Without stooping to that level it won't harm if ARR speaks his mind. Coming from a great person like it will atleast make the industry sit up and take notice about where we are heading to. Like the comment on the industry following herd mentality. Sounds very much unlike ARR but I am happy if he had said it because it is true. The only problem is the whole industry would be on one side and ARR on the other as everyone seems to be churning out garbage at a frenetic pace. I was upset to read a few days back that even S.Moitra copied some of his songs in Parineeta as I loved those songs and thought here is one guy who can follow in our boss's footsteps. So what is ARR supposed to do? He should be fuming inside seeing all these guys giving unoriginal work and good directors like Ghai and Benegal not using his songs well. Let him give a vent to his feelings. He cannot be a saint for ever. My only concern is if at all the content of these interviews is true, does he tell the directors about his opinion before talking to the media because we also do not want to have these directors misconstrue his comments and get put off. Forgive my ranting but pl. do comment.

anand
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:57 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: I've been making too many sacrifices: Rehman

hi all
i am happy if rahman has said this all

enough time have elaspsed without saying anything
if something wrong happens with u, then u should reveal it
or at least a hint without it

since a long time his music has not been used properly in the movies

so its good if rahman said it

bye

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dasun Abeysekera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS