As i know, "dating" from boys had good fusion from arr. It had
Carnatic vocals blended in cool rap lines and guitar/drums background.

By the way, any hope of Boys getting dubbed in hindi after Shankar
and ARR reunion. Can anybody here encourage them to do so...

thanx & regards !!

Avin

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, krishna prasad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> hi,
>
> In my opinion Love Check frum Parthale Paravasam has a wonderful
mix of modern n classical instruments(something like a jugalbandhi if
am rite)
mixes them with elan.Arr @ his best.

> Realise the ultimate truth......Realise ARR
>
> Bye
>
> amit d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hey guys,
>
> which song of our boss do u think has got the best fusion of indian
and western instruments

> according to me HAMMA HAMMA from bombay has the best flute shehnai
and jazz fusion....

> whats ur opinion....
>
> amit
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! for Good
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM