guys,

for those who think arr and shankar r in negative feelings, first u throw away that negative feelings from ur mind. though it was a making of anniyan program, harris music... shankar had quiet a lot of words on our boss and only then he talked abt even his film's music. shankar chose harris ONLY because he was in deep need to finish his film to regain his fame due to the flop of boys(i still don't know y it is considered a flop).. it would b thinking of anyone to revert back to regain their fame.. come on guys, it is a mass media, v cant even think of the tension that will b in their minds if they get a tuf review that for a much hyped film like "boys", music and song picts were creating lot of expectations. our boss being very busy at that time, was not able to acept shankar urgent need and both left it gently ONLY for them to combine again in a great project.. if rahman says "s" to sj suryah.. y not to shankar.. it all depends on the pressure our boss is in with a lot of international projects, symphonys and concerts.... REMEMBER, creating music is itself a tuf job. creating music for expections is a very tuf job.. creating music to satisfy expecations from all around the WORLD is a himalayan task...

so, i really look forward to shankar with arr.. that too for a film with rajini. dialogues sujata. camera man should be ravi k chandran.. (it's a guess) it is something like GIANTS in all fields coming together. i also guess that the actress will be surely aishwarya rai.. shankar requested aish in anniyan.. she tole next film may b... rajini requested aish in chandramukhi.. she told next film may be.. now it's shankar+rajni+arr.. so, it should b a definite "s" from aish too.  any way, that is secondary for us.. primary thing is, the film will exceed hollywood range, ONLY if it has music by our whizkid ARR.

till now in the rajni film carreer, the best intro song was tuned ONLY by arr in muthu.. till now and ever.. itl b the best intro song for rajni.. the energy in the song is jus amazing...it's an evergreen song... if there is a chance to tune a better song than that it is possible only in shivaji...

so, it A R Rahman - genuinity in music all the way....

what do u say guys....

cheers..

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS