hi guys,just a favour from u all,
i would like to know is Paasa Malargal is 1 of  ARR composition too?i checked in 1 of the website where it shows the composer is our ARR.

link:http://www.tamilsongs.net/page/build/album/Paasa_Malargal/

pls clarify..

tq.

I want to add to ur list.
I think Music videos of Songs "Gurus of Peace" and
"Tauba Tauba" from Vande Mataram could have  been
made.
Bcoz these r brillant songs.
If music videos r made,the music will reach to lot
more people.

Regards
Vinay

--- "Praveen.S.R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Rahmaniacs,
> Let me add some more to the list of arr's
> masterpieces which hasn't
> got the deserved fame & appreciation....
>
> 1) first & foremost in the list is one of my all
> time favorites "ye
> jo des hai tera" from swades...the song was not even
> aired on the
> musi channels...picturisation cudn't match the songs
> brilliance(with
> due respect to the genius ashutosh gowariker, it
> must be said tht the
> film really matched the spirit of the
> song).....Rahman really touches
> your soul when he sings " yun to sare sukh hi
> barse...par door hai tu
> apne ghar se...aa laut chal to apne diwane....".
> Really makes the NRI
> yearn for his homeland.
>
> 2)Vellai Pookkal
> This song was mentioned before by other fans. this
> is also one of my
> favorites. after hearing the audio, really was
> looking forward to
> amazing picturisation by the brilliant mani
> ratnam.....but alas, the
> song was not even picturised. was relegated to a
> background score.
> cannot blame the director . but he shud have atleast
> picturised this
> song atleast for the music channels. the visuals
> need not be from the
> movie. but something more general, like a music
> video...something
> like Michael Jackson's "Heal the world" or
> scorpions' "winds of
> change". it can be done now also..the song is such a
> masterpiece .it
> doesn't deserve to be ignored. Such a soothing tune
> & matching
> lyrics, u can't find anywhere. & that special
> acoustic feel is just
> unmatchable.
>
> 3)zindagi hai dua from dil ne jise apna kaha......no
> one really knew
> tht there was such a song in the film....it was also
> not shown on the
> channels while himesh's mediocre songs got
> airtime....the song has got
> a nice rhythm...karthik does a nice job...really lik
> this song..
>
> 4)"Uyirum Neeye" from Pavithra......a really
> touching song sung by
> Unnikrishnan. The movie along with the music went
> unnoticed. Haven't
> seen the song's video. so can't comment on that.
> anyone seen that?
> plz comment. the interludes with guitar & veena are
> amazing.....
> lyrics touches your heart.
>
> 5)"My wish comes true" from Kisna....a track with a
> true
> international feel to it. Sunitha Sarathy does a
> fine job with the
> vocals. the movie doesn't deserve such an amazing
> song. same is the
> case with "hum hai iss pal yahaan".
>
> 6)the entire soundtrack of Netaji(except
> aazadi)......the soundtrack
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

Independent music artist Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Artist music Music artist management

HEMANT
"Life is Music"
A.R.Rahman- the man, the music and its magic.