Hi,
I am a student of IIM Bangalore. Students from foreign univs. come to our campus and study for one term, which is known as the student exchange program...

On wednesday, there was a welcome program for these people and we had to perform music and dance which will showcase our Indian culture.

I along with 3 people chose only A.R.Rahman songs and performed them... I had already prepared a great write-up about A.R.Rahman and read it out b4 our performance.
I played the BOMBAY THEME MUSIC.... the foreigners were so impressed with the music..

After the show, one french student  told me that she had heard the "Bombay Theme" music many times in Paris in malls etc.. and she loved it.. but she had been trying to find out  what music it was and who was the composer.. She was delighted when I played it....

Such is the reach of our boss, guys!!!! I was sooooooo excited!!!!!

Regards,
Aravind AM

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Yahoo! for Good