Shahul Hameed is nomore.

syed

On 9/17/05, fretfreaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi folks,

now this may seem stupid of me or maybe im ignorant of ARR facts but
here goes....

i was sifting thru my collection of ARR songs from the period 1992-
1996 and i cud not help wondering about these singers who were
prominent then but seem to have faded from the scene...

can anyone tell me about them...where they are, what they are doin
currently...

a bit of their history wud help as they played a major role in ARR's
early career

here's the list:

1.Minmini

2.Shahul Hameed

3.T K Kala

4.Aslam Mustafa

5.Suresh Peters

6.Mano

can anybody share info about them?

I have heard that shahul hameed(he simply was an amazing singer!)died
a premature death...is that true? can i get details? i dint find much
thru google...so please enlighten me?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM