hi all,

      Yesterday,after the grp meeting at Woodys,i had been to a
concert featuring Taufiq Qureshi(percussion),Niladri Kumar
(sitar),Roopak Kulkarni(flute),Jayachandra Rao(mridangam),Satyajit
Talwalkar(Tabla) and Louis Banks(keyboard)..As i am very close to
Taufiq ji,and knw him in person,he askd me to sit with him and the
others prior to the cncrt..Suddenly Taufiq ji said that singer
Abhijit had remarked that Rahman has become monotonous and  a flop
musician......
          There was pin drop silence..then each person said that
RAHMAN is the gr8st musician alive in India and its sad that a singer
like Abhijit had said such a thing about the maestro..
    I felt on top of the world..FORTUNATELY ROOPA had given me
posters of the Concert,which i showed to them and i briefed them
about our group as well..
They were very impressed...
SO ALL THE PPL AND CRITICS OUT THERE WHO THINK RAHMAN IS NOT GOOD,----
-U HAVE THE VERDICT OF ALL THE MUSICIANS BEFORE U---SO THINK TWICE
BEFORE YOU SPEAK....

                                        Siddharth

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM