From: "sathya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:43:52 -0000
Subject: [ajith_fans_eyakkam] gf is slated for december !

hi guys god father is posponded for december b'coz of arr .ARR is
busy now so he can't compose the songs quickly two songs are
remaining yet to shoot .So god father is slated to release on first
week of december month .

              Sathyaa
              Moderator
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Raaja

 :: http://arrahmans.cjb.net ::

Yahoo! for Good

Christian music artists New music artists New country music artists
Country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS