From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Om
Sent: 19 September 2005 14:07
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Lord of War - Bombay theme music

I caught the latest Nicolas Cage movie - Lord of War this weekend.
They had used the Bombay theme music in one of the scenes (I thought
it was used very well and the music did enhance that particular scene)

In the end, we guys stayed on for the credits and made sure that ARR
was credited for the music.  Indeed they did :-)

And hey, does this qualify to go into ARR's filmography?

The information contained in this email and any attachments
is likely to be confidential and legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient named above only. Any copying,
dissemination, disclosure of or use of this email or its
attachments unless authorised by us is prohibited, except
that you may forward this email and/or attachments to a third
party on a strict "need to know" basis.

If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the email or by calling
+91-80-22297030. Please then delete this email and any full
or partial copies of it.

You as the intended recipient must be aware and accept
that emailis not a totally secure communications medium.

Although we have taken all reasonable steps to make
sure this email and any attachments are free from viruses,
we do not (to the extent permitted by law) accept any liability
whatsoever for any virus infection and/or compromise of
security caused by this email and any attachment.

No contract may be formed or documents served by you
on or with us by this email or any attachments unless
expressly agreed otherwise by us.

Any views expressed in this email or attachments by
an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics
India (Private) Limited.