Its stated as 6.30 in th ticket which I collected from sistic.

Thanks with regards,
Amin

avyayan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The SISTIC site says 6.30 pm.
http://www.sistic.com.sg/SOPApp/SOPPortal/portal_proxy?uri=zcq.8!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll be collecting my tix tom. Will check to confirm. I should think
6.30 pm bcos if it's gonna last even 3 hours, we ar elooking at 11.30,
which is way past the usual venue cut-off times here.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vanitha G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Does someone have a confirmation on what time the
> concert is starting? The tickets states 8pm but the
> television ads state 6.30pm. Which is which?

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! for Good

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS