My choices would be "1947-Earth" and "Dil Se"

sam_menon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kanathil Muthamittal had some soul-stirring numbers and 1947-Earth
was very good too. The anthem "Ishwar-Allah" was path breaking.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, ": @v... :" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM