Great observation!

I just love the ending of the song..  the girls' voice and arr's voice
pefectly blends together to create a hard-to-explain kind of feeling..
i dont know what it is..

and the beats, very very very unique

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, amit d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi rahmaniacs,
>
> All opinions abt the Dil Se.... song are 10000% correct.... but have
u guys observed one more thing in that song..........?

> this song has an ultimate punching rythm... which i think no other
song in the world has... it requires a genius to create such a rythm.
... the song has high tones, low tones and the drum beats are set
according to the tone at that moment......

> the song has everything.... passion, energy, ........... jus
everything..... and all that magic done by arr.....

> arr ki jai
>
> regards,
>
> Amit
>
> karishma_saali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi ajit,
>
> i could not agree wit u more.
> i still do listen to my dilse cd, in fact just heard it yday on the
> way to work, and yes it is simply brilliant, and timeless.
>
> a lot of songs created by the present or past MDs are usually based
> on one particular time, or era, following one typical trend and is
> very very predictable. it is sad enuff that songs nowdays hv
> predictable lyrics, but music too no not differ.
>
> most of the albums by ARR are no doubt timeless and evergreen, no
> matter when or whr u listen to it, u would just drown into the
> soulful feelings, and dilse stands top in the timeless category. I'd
> also include thiruda thiruda and rangeela (tho released 10 yrs back,
> u could still dance with rangeela re and sway along wit tanha tanha
),
> and thats just to name a few. If it impossible to pick a few and
list
> them here, cos as we know it, they all r at the top bracket.
>
> dilse re by ARR is the best, and no one else would hv done justice,
> and i wouldnt mind hv ARR sing for ae ajnabi too but udit is great
as
> well! its the lyrics and the music of the songs that hv already
> brought the feel to the song, the singer brought the humanly 'dard'
> feeling into the song.
>
> the movie too by genuis mani ratnam was a truly great effort to
> create a timeless love story, and its funny that not many ppl liked
> the movie after they saw it, maybe its the sad ending, but it feels
> more real than anything. no nakras, no cliche, he wanted his love
and
> he wanted to stop the human bomb from creating chaos, and he did it,
> my fav too, shah rukh khan!!
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ajit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Rahman fans,
> >
> > I have been listening to Dil Se after a long time and realize what
> > true gold mine this soundtrack presents. The album Dil Se holds a
> > very special place in my heart and mind. Never has a Hindi album
as
> > whole moved me musically as much as this one, and ironically, I am
> > realizing this now much more than when it came out.  I think it
was
> > ahead of its time in 1998.  For me, it's a perfect album.....10/
10.
> > It has everything from trance/dance, melody, haunting
arrangements,
> > mild blowing lyrics, awesome percussion, sweet singing....Lata,
> > Rahman, Udit, Sukhi, Sonu, Kavitha, Sujatha..........JUST THE BEST
> > COMBO.  I think we all have our favorite Rahman albums and this
one
> > is a favorite among many.
> >
> > This album for me is beyond music. It's just earth shattering.
>From
> > the mesmerizing rhythms of Chaiya Chaiya to the haunting chords of
> > Dil Se Re, to the lilting melody of E Ajnabi to the passion of
> > Satrangi Re.
> >
> > What is your favorite song from Dil Se? Do you remember when you
> > first heard Dil Se? What did you think?
> >
> > I also want to ask.....what was going through Rahman's mind when
> > composing this once in a lifetime masterpiece?  We know that he
> makes
> > great music for Mani, but especially for this album, I would like
> > know the inspiration behind this.
> >
> > I don't expect everyone to like this album or find it their
> favorite.
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> New music artists New country music artists Music artists Country
music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM