hi mahen?how are you.i am vikneshwaran.What that you said is very true.after the hit of ah ahh s.j surya would like to  continue a.r rahman in his future projects.i think a.r rahman will agree for  puli and  give  a another  big  hit.I also hope  a.r rahman  will give a  very  big  hit  in  sivaji.
(Shankar,Rajni,A.R Rahman) it is a  big  succesful  group  so, we  hope  they will give a
hit  soon. Bye. keep enjoying a.r rahman.(the music,magic,man).

"M.Mahen'Z" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi there,
yeah it's true .... SJ Suryah himself told in
interview (malaysia) that A.R Rahman have lot of tamil
project next year (one of the project is sivaji) and
he say he dunno how gonna get chance to talk with arr
about his project ... but he sure that ARR will be in
all his project .

--- manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi friends

> Malayalam cinema magazine "Chithrabhumi" says that
> s.j.surya's new project is "PULI"

> Vijay is the leading actor.The producer is Appachan
> and music director is A.R.RAHMAN.

> Is it true?

> Thanks

> Yahoo! for Good
>  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina
> relief effort.

ICQ:- 287881648
YAHOO ID:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN ID:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]