hmmmm i think when we talk about box office, we hv to refer to the technical figure (smthg about the gross, compared to budget, and other movies ) from independant/government parties, not what they (movie makers/someone who link to them) said - it just a general statement to drag u to the cinema.  i'm not arguing what u said but its my way to watch n enjoy movies. n for Aa Aah may be it coz of the music (and of cos new movies can get people attention on tv) again... any1 know bout the wekend gross chart... emel me... plzzzzzz..

Alex Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think there is a site which gives 100%
authenticity of the tamil b-o results but you can
check sify.com. Well for your question abt proof, you
can check it out at this link which i hv posted below
where SJS speaks regarding the success of Ah Aah. Even
Sun TV and others have come up with positive reviews
if not totaly negative and songs of the movie seem to
played almost everyday. Altough its not in the league
of CM, Ah Aah is certainly not a flop.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/interview.php?cid=2408