Hi Prasanth

thanks a lot buddy!

Needless to say.. very very beautiful and unique lyrics.  so poetic
and the tune suits 100% best for a great piece of poetry like this.

and your translation.. rocks!!  i am in love with this song!!

I think it is hard to find the song that are lyricallly beautiful as
this and musically, nothing but a rare gem!!

especially this part -

> You are my wealth, You are my poverty
> You are a missing poem, You are a typo(a mis spelt
> word)
> You are a light in the night, You are a lost wing
> You are the sorrow that I raised with care

it carries the real feel of maternity and love.

"You are a sorrow that I raised with care"!!!!

Man please let me know who wrote the lyrics.. it is awesome!!

thanks a lot again.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Prashanth Isaac

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM